The i7-3720QM rules the mobile roost
Subject: Mobile | April 26, 2012 - 12:55 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: mobile processor, mobile cpu, Ivy Bridge, intel hd 4000, Intel, i7-3720QM
Matt was not the only one who had a chance to play with a notebook based on the new i7-3720QM, Hardware Canucks received an engineering sample of the ASUS G75VW-3D which contains the Core i7-3720QM and an impressive 16GB of DDR3-1600. Their testing agreed with Matt's as they saw improvements across the board when comparing this system to a similar SandyBridge based machine on general GPU computing and an even larger increase when testing the HD4000 graphics engine on the chip. Catch their full review here.
"With such a big deal being made about the introduction of Intel's Ivy Bridge lineup on the desktop side, their new mobile chips deserve a chance in the spotlight as well. In this review, we take a closer look at the new i7-3720QM notebook processor which promises to be a significant step forward for the mobile product space."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Dell Latitude XT3 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Asus N56VM Review @ TechReviewSource
- Toshiba Excite 10 LE Review @ TechReviewSource
- MSI GT683DXR Gaming Laptop Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7170 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Mobile CPU Comparison Guide @ TechARP
- Waterfield IPad2 Suede Jacket Sleeve Case Review @ PCSTATS
- ASUS Transformer Pad 300 @ AnandTech
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Tablet @ TechSpot
- Otterbox Samsung Galaxy S II Commuter Series Case Review @ Madshrimps
- Lava Xolo X900 Review - The First Intel Medfield Phone @ AnandTech
Get notified when we go live!