A familty of Win8 powered gaming laptops from Cyberpower
Subject: Mobile | February 25, 2013 - 02:12 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Cyberpower, fangbook, fangbook x200, gtx 675mx
CyberPower's Fangbook series has three models, the X7-100 for$1300, the X7-200 at $1500 and the X7-300 for $1800 with the differences lying in the graphics and storage systems, the first two use a GTX 675MX with the X7-300 using a GTX680M and you will find SSDs in both the 200 and 300. Bjorn3D tried the X7-200, with 16GB of RAM, a 60GB boot SSD backed up by a 750GB spinning disk and a i7-3630QM. With a 17.3" LCD this is not a small nor light laptop but at least the screen is a full 1080p and your GPU will be enough to allow you to play games at this resolution. Gaming laptops are a very niche market, read if you are a part of it and see if this laptop will do for you what a full size or SFF desktop cannot.
"Cyberpower is a premier high end system builder, with that they have some great options from mild to wild when it comes to system designs and options. Today we have the Fangbook X7-200 which is a new extreme gaming laptop built to make the days of being chained to a desk obsolete."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Dell XPS 12 Convertible Ultrabook Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Dell Inspiron 17R-5721 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Dell XPS 12 Review: A Jack of All Trades Flipscreen Ultrabook @ AnandTech
- Origin EON17-S Gaming Notebook @ Tweaktown
- Samsung Series 5 13.3" Touch Screen Intel Core i5/8GB/128GB SSD Ultrabook Review (NP540U3C-A01CA) @ ModSynergy
- ASUS VivoBook S400CA @ Hardware.info
- Cooler Master Notepal A200 Dual Fan Laptop Cooling Pad Review @ Pro-Clockers
- NVIDIA Tegra 4 Architecture Deep Dive, Plus Tegra 4i, Icera i500 & Phoenix Hands On @ AnandTech
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 S Pen tablet hands-on video from MWC 2013 @ Tweaktown
- HTC One hands-on @ The Inquirer
- Nokia Lumia 820 review: Windows Phone 8 runner-up @ Hardware.info
- HTC One SV @ The Inquirer
- Blackberry Z10: A week with the Blackberry 10 powered smartphone @ The Inquirer
- Sony Xperia Z vs. LG Optimus G Pro vs. HTC One vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 @ Hardware.info
Get notified when we go live!