Thank you, come again, We need more Llano reviews!
Subject: Mobile | June 17, 2011 - 06:03 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
AnandTech offers an overview of Llano, the new APU from AMD aimed at the mobile market in general and SandyBridge in particular. They start with a high level overview of the changes to the Star core, though don't mention that Llano is not a star; then proceed onto what it is capable of in a notebook. Click on through to see what will be powering the best $500-600 gaming notebooks for the next quarter or so.
"The past few years have been very difficult for AMD but we're at the beginning of what may be a brand new company. Without the burden of expensive fabs and with the combined knowledge of two great chip companies, the new AMD has a chance but it also has a very long road ahead. Brazos was the first hint of success along that road and today we have the second. Her name is Llano.”
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Asus K53E-B1 Review @ TechReviewSource
- HP ProBook 4530s Review @ TechReviewSource
- HP ProBook 6360b Notebook @ Techspot
- CineXPlayer for iPad Review @ Tech-Reviews
- A whole new world: Ars reviews the Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Innergie mCube Lite Universal Laptop Charger @ XSReviews
Get notified when we go live!