TV on the go
Subject: Mobile | April 18, 2007 - 09:23 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Get HD broadcasts and analog cable TV on you laptop with the help of this little USB device from Hauppauge, called the WinTV-HVR-950. On one end is a USB 2.0 plug, and on the other is a familiar looking Coax cable connector on the other. [H]ard|OCP tried it out on a handy C2D laptop and found that the PVR function was perhaps the most impressive feature, and found the only disappointment was one small bug when switching USB ports.
"It's a fact that many good things come on a stick, which includes the WinTV-HVR-950. It's a surprisingly effective USB
device that delivers broadcast HD and analog cable television to laptops, with the added bonus of full PVR functionality."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Nokia N800 Internet Tablet Review @ CoolTechZone
- RIM BlackBerry 8800 Keyboard Revisited @ CoolTechZone
- Dopod D810 Smarphone (with HSDPA) @
- Kensington Vo200 Internet Phone Review @ CoolTechZone
- LG KE820 Mobile Phone @ Hardware