New iPhone blues
Subject: Mobile | July 17, 2007 - 12:16 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
[H]ard|OCP has posted some info on a lovely little trojan designed to redirect you to a fraudulent site when you try going to an official iPhone website to make a purchase. Victims will end up giving their credit card. banking information and so on to these botnet farmers, with predictable consequences. Be careful.
"Researchers at PandaLabs have issued a warning to iPhone users about the new Aifone.A bot Trojan that is making the
Looking to buy an iPhone? Beware that the Web site you think you're visiting actually may be a phony site set up
to empty your bank account instead of sell you a new iPhone."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Iphone is locked down tight @
- No 3G on the iPhone, but why? A
Battery Life Analysis @ AnandTech
- Safari: The iPhone's Real OS @ CoolTechZone
- Apple iPhone Activation
Without a 2-year Agreement @ eCoustics
- iPhone’s 64-bit Windows Incompatibility Investigated @ OSWeekly
- Panasonic (Mashita) UJ-857 Superdrive
for Macbook/Macbook Pro @ Pro-Clockers
- Gigabyte Laptop Sleeve Review @ The
- Unboxing the Zonbu @ VIA
- Toshiba Satelite M200 @
- Finally an Otterbox for Palm Treo 680, 750
and 755p Users @ Legit Reviews
- Cooler Master NotePal W1 Review @
Get notified when we go live!