NVIDIA Teases Half-Life 2 on SHIELD with a Crowbar

Subject: Mobile | May 8, 2014 - 08:02 AM |
Tagged: nvidia, tegra, shield, half-life 2

Remember that cake we got last week? It was sent by NVIDIA to celebrate the release of Portal (May 12th) on SHIELD. They are at it again...

When you get a FedEx box meant for a poster or tube of some kind, but you didn't order said poster, you are likely to be confused. Imagine my surprise when I opened it up and found...a bright green crowbar. This might become a habit for them; we received a pry bar from NVIDIA in April of 2012 to tease the release of the GeForce GTX 690.

Based on the message on the crow bar it seems that a Half-Life 2 release on SHIELD is going to be following soon. Sorry to disappoint anyone that was expecting Half-Life 3...

May 8, 2014 | 10:55 AM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

He'd release Half-Life 3

May 8, 2014 | 02:37 PM - Posted by Daniel Masterson (not verified)

I gave up on Half Life 3 ages ago. If it does ever come out that's cool and I will buy it but im done speculating. 10 years is my limit. I still have about a year left on the FF VII remake.

May 9, 2014 | 07:31 AM - Posted by praack

hALF life swag way cool

May 9, 2014 | 05:27 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

But...is it a real crowbar?

May 9, 2014 | 06:50 PM - Posted by ubik801

is it for sale? i need a crow bar.

May 10, 2014 | 01:24 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

If its for android a lot of people will play it.

If its just for Shield then just the reviewers who got sent a Shield by Nvidia will play it. So 10 maybe 20 worldwide.

May 10, 2014 | 08:33 PM - Posted by HeavyG (not verified)

I am so glad Shield is getting these games. I can't wait to play them.