Luddites, or the enlightened?
Subject: Mobile | August 9, 2007 - 10:32 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
This may seem a little blasphemous, but Tech ARP has questioned the usefulness of PDAs! They tested a dedicated PDA against the old analog style personal organizer. Paper versus digital meet in a battle for supremacy. Before anyone points out that the paper organizer can't make phone calls it needs to be pointed out that the test is against a true PDA, not the multi-function PDA smart phones that have become available fairly recently.
"After so many years, there is still no clear evidence that using a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) is any better
than just an old-fashioned paper organizer. Or is there? I'm sure many of you have contemplated whether it was worth
buying a PDA or if it was better for you to just to stick to your Franklin Covey."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- DLO HipCase for iPhone @ DragonSteelMods
- Toshiba X205 - First notebook w/ DX10 - Reviewed @ Boot Daily
- Sony VAIO
VGN-TZ18GN @ Hardware Zone
- Lenovo ThinkPad X61s Review @
- Everything You Need to Know About The
Centrino Platform @ Hardware Secrets
We Need a $200 Linux Notebook in the US @ OSWeekly
- Lenovo 3000 V200 (2.2GHz) Review @
- LapWorks Futura
Laptop Desk & Desktop Stand Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Neonode vs. iPhone Nano @ Digital
- Upgrading from Windows Mobile 5 to WM6 @ Tweaktown
- Cellphone Emergency
Charger by Eksitdata @ Rbmods
- Nokia N800 Internet Tablet @
Get notified when we go live!