Keeping your laptop cool in the summer with Akasa
Subject: Mobile | June 21, 2011 - 05:32 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: akasa, cooler, helix
Akasa's Helix Widescreen notebook cooler has arrived just in time for summer, bringing not only a cooling breeze to your laptop but also looking relatively stylish at the same time. The large size does negate the ability of most people to be able to place it on their laps, so the cooler is intended more for high powered gaming laptops that have trouble keeping their cool over extended gaming sessions. eTechnix preferred it to the Lapchilla they reviewed previously but warn their readers not to expect cooling miracles.
"Akasa are at the forefront of the PC components market and are well known for their 'Superb Design and Engineering'. Currently their products range from CPU coolers and fans to cases and power supplies and several things in between. They are a company who are very aware of its target market and as such tend to produce products that are very popular, like the Akasa Venom for instance."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Alienware's M17x R3: An Antidote to Clevo @ AnandTech
- Lenovo ThinkPad T420s Review @ TechReviewSource
- Case Logic SLRC-206 @ t-break
- PowerSkin iPhone 4 Silicone Case with Built-in Battery @ Tweaktown
- HTC Sensation Review @ t-break
- HTC Sensation Smartphone @ Techspot
- The HTC Flyer @ AnandTech
- LG Revolution: LTE for the Masses @ AnandTech