Fancy a new Chromebook?
Subject: Mobile | February 4, 2014 - 11:34 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: dell, Chromebook, Chromebook 11
Chromebooks seem to have slipped under the news radar as they are still being sold but you do not see many reviews of them. The Inquirer bucked that trend and published a review of Dell's new Chromebook 11 which sells for a mere £159 overseas and while Dell is a bit cagey about the cost her, it should be around the $250 mark. The 11.6" notebook is tiny, about an inch thick at most and weighing a mere 1.3kg and the PR claims a battery life of 10 hours. The 1366 x 768 screen is nothing new but the Haswell based Celeron 2955U is, along with a 16GB SSD for local storage and your choice of 2 or 4GB of RAM should help make this new Chromebook stand out from the previous generation.
"As you'd expect at such a low price point, Dell's Chromebook 11 isn't the most powerful device, but the firm claims that it is powerful enough to perform all tasks required by the Chrome OS with ease."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Samsung NP915S3G-K01 13.3" Touch Screen Notebook Revieww @ PCSTATS
- Enermax TwisterOdiO 16 Notebook Cooler Review @ Madshrimps
- iPad Air vs Nexus 10 head-to-head @ The Inquirer
- Le Pan TC1020 Tablet Review @ TechwareLabs
- Toshiba Encore @ The Inquirer
- Motorola Moto X hands-on @ The Inquirer
- Patriot FUEL+ 7800mAh Mobile Rechargeable Battery @ NikKTech
- XTPower MP-23000A 23000mAh Ultra-High Capacity External Power Supply Battery Pack @ NikKTech
- AT&T Unite Pro 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Review @ Legit Reviews
Get notified when we go live!