Another look at ASUS' reference Ivy Bridge notebook, the N56VM
Subject: Mobile | May 24, 2012 - 12:40 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: n56, mobile, laptop review, laptop, Ivy Bridge, asus
You are likely already familiar with the ASUS N56VM from Matt's review, if not you really should check it out. He was not the only one to receive this laptop to test out though, as The Tech Report also recently published a look at this powerful notebook. The new Core i7-3720QM really stands out and tops the performance charts, while the Nvidia GeForce GT 630M helps this notebook stand out for moderate gaming duties. They were disappointed with the battery life as it is not noticeably improved from the previous generation, however it will get a lot more done in the time that it has a charge to run on.
"Join us as we take a 15.6" notebook with a quad-core Ivy Bridge CPU and discrete GeForce 600M graphics through our mobile test suite."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Samsung Series 7 (NP700G7C-S01US) Review @ TechReviewSource
- ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 Android Tablet Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Asus G75VW-DS71 Review @ TechReviewSource
- ASUS Zenbook Prime (UX21A) Review: The First of the 2nd Gen Ultrabooks @ AnandTech
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Mobile CPU Comparison Guide @ TechARP
- The Archos G9 Tablet Reviews: Fast Enough @ AnandTech
- Genius Ring Presenter Wireless Device @ Pro-Clockers
- Cooler Master ARC Macbook and iPad Stand @ Benchmark Reviews
- WiMAX vs. LTE: Should You Switch? @ TechReviewSource
- HTC One X Android Smartphone Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Android to the Maxx, DROID Razr Maxx @ LanOC Reviews
- Blackberry Curve 9320 @ The Inquirer
- HTC One V @ The Inquirer
Get notified when we go live!