ASUS' new Transformer 300
Subject: Mobile | May 9, 2012 - 05:19 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: asus, transformer pad 300, tegra 3
ASUS' Transformer Pad 300 is the newest model of the combination tablet and netbook and includes NVIDIA's Tegra 3 to provide processing and graphical power. The 10.1" IPS TFT is at a decent resolution of 1280x800 but is not quite up to the quality of the more expensive Transformer Prime. ASUS chose to go with a dock that will only work with the Transformer 300, so you won't be able to swap keyboards if you have more than one Transformer. Overall The Tech Report liked the new 300 a lot as it possesses a good amount of features for such an inexpensive device.
"Asus has revamped its entry level Transformer tablet, squeezing Nvidia's Tegra 3 processor into a slimmer, sexier body. The trademark keyboard dock remains, as does the affordable price tag. We take a closer look to see how the Transformer Pad 300 measures up."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- MSI GT70 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Samsung Series 9 (2012; NP900X4B) Review @ TechReviewSource
- Gateway NV57H54u Review @ TechReviewSource
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 @ Kitguru
- Mobile GPU Comparison Guide @ TechARP
- NZXT Cryo E40 Notebook Cooler Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- The iPad 2,4 Review: 32nm Brings Better Battery Life @ AnandTech
- HTC One X (AT&T) Review @ TechReviewSource
- Infographic: The World of Lost Smartphones @ TechReviewSource
- The HTC One X for AT&T @ AnandTech