That comes out to about 50 cents per MHz
Subject: Memory | August 24, 2007 - 01:43 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
OCZ offers PC3-12800 Platinum Channel EB Edition as does Super Talent with their W1600UX2G7, both running at DDR3-1600. Both kits will run you more than most CPUs right now, so X-Bits Labs ran them through some hard testing to see what you get for the investment. The results probably won't surprise you, though they might disappoint.
"We managed to get our hands on the new overclocker DDR3 memory kits from OCZ (PC3-12800 Platinum Channel EB
Edition) and Super Talent (W1600UX2G7) that are designed to work at 1600MHz speed. Let’s take a closer look at these
solutions and find out if these memory kits will be able to win against the best DDR2 products."
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Corsair DOMINATOR
Twin3X2048-1800C7D 2GB DDR3-1800 Memory Kit Review @ PCSTATS
- OCZ 2GB DDR3-1333
Platinum Edition @ Techgage
- Kingston 2GB PC2-6400 CL3 @
- Crucial DDR2-800 2GB Memory Kit (CT12864AA80E.16FD) @ TheTechLounge
- 2GB Corsair 1800MHz DOMINATOR CL7 DDR3 Memory
Review @ Legit Reviews
- OCZ Reaper 2GB Kit PC2-8500 1066Mhz OCZ2RPR1066A2GK CrossFire Certified Ram @ DragonSteelMods
- Kingston DDR3-1066MHz Review @
Get notified when we go live!