[H]ard|OCP falls in love with RAM all over again
Subject: Memory | August 8, 2007 - 02:35 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
After years of DDR2 domination, with a 1 or 2% increase in system performance was worth mentioning, DDR3 has emerged and seems to have a lot of room left for improvement as the technology matures. [H]ard|OCP has written their first RAM review in quite a long time, covering the new Corsair Dominator 2GHz @ 10-10-10-24. They find themselves quite interested in this new type of RAM, but not so much the price.
"We showcase the future of DDR3 using Corsair’s next generation DDR3 memory that scales to 2GHz clock speeds. We
also discuss pricing, real world expectations, and the DDR3 memory module market in general in our first DDR3 memory
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- OCZ 2GB PC2-6400 Platinum Ram Review @ Hardwarecanucks
- CellShock PC2-9200 (DDR2-1150) 2GB Kit @ Overclock3d
- OCZ PC2 9200 Reaper edition DDR2 @ Guru of
- Super Talent T1000UX2G4 2GB DDR2 Dual Channel Memory Kit @ Futurelooks
- DDR3 Shootout - Geil, Kingston & OCZ @ Tweaktown
- OCZ release SPD-Z - flash the SPD of your RAM @ Overclock3d
- OCZ DDR2 PC2-9200 FlexXLC Edition
Memory Review @ OCIA
Get notified when we go live!