Golden Emperor International Ltd (GEIL) RAM
Subject: Memory | October 17, 2005 - 11:51 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
GeIL may not get the attention that other RAM manufacturers get, but they are certainly still working away at improving their products. The PC2-4300 Ultra DDR2 Dual Channel Kit HardwareZoom reviews is not only low latency, but has a huge heat spreader that can't hurt your efforts at overclocking.
"Specialised in memory modules design and manufacturing, GeIL has been making high performance memory modules since 1997. Their latest PC2-4300 533MHz Ultra DDR2 Ultra memory modules feature a new aggressive timing of 3-3-3-8. Available in 512MB to 2GB Dual Channel packages, all modules come with Aluminium Heat-spreader, 6 Layers Ultra Low Noises Shielded PCB and backed with Lifetime Warranty."
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X2048-6400PRO 2GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek
- Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X1024-5400UL 1GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek
- Corsair TWINX2048-3500LLPRO @ ThinkComputers.org
- Corsair XMS TWINX2048-3500LLPRO 2GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek
- OCZ EB DDR PC-4000 2x1024MB Platinum Edition Dual Channel Kit Review @ 3DXtreme
- Corsair XMS-2048-3500LL PRO Review @ Hi-tech Reviews
Get notified when we go live!