Corsair's DHE Domination
Subject: Memory | September 8, 2006 - 02:57 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Hexus had Corsair's newest and fastest RAM to date, the TWIN2X2048-8888C4DF. At 800MHz with 5-5-5-18 and a brand new cooling solution, these DIMMs are poised to take over the high end RAM market.
"Recently a plane flew over HEXUS.towers, dropping a package for us. We were being dominated, or were we the ones that would be doing the
Dominating? Join us as we give Corsair's fastest ever memory modules a workout, analysing performance, overclocking and of course, the new
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Mega DDR-2 Memory Roundup — Finding an Overclocking King @
- CZ PC2-8000 Titanium Alpha VX2 DDR2 Memory Kit @
- G.Skill PC 4200 DDR2 F2-4200PHU2-2GBNV 2 GB Kit
Memory Review @ Technic3D
- Buffalo FireStix PC2-6400 2GB
DDR2 Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- OCZ PC2-8800 2x1GB DDR2 Memory Kit Review @
Get notified when we go live!