Celebrate 10 years of Kingston with 16GB of DDR3-2400
Subject: Memory | March 12, 2013 - 02:30 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: kingston, hyperx, HyperX Genesis 10th Anniversary Special Edition, DDR3-2400
Kingston has put together a 16GB, 4DIMM quad (or dual) channel DDR-2400 kit with timings of 11-13-13-30 available for $160. They've designed compact heat spreaders for this kit so even with the tight confines of the CPU socket which have become common today you should be able to fit these in your system without much difficulty. From TechPowerUp's testing these DIMMs seem to be running all out at stock speeds, even upping the voltage only allowed them a stable 2468MHz perhaps not a problem on boards which cannot break 2400MHz in the BIOS. They do mention that the Anniversary Special Editions have limited availability so if their review tempts you, purchase this kit as soon as you can.
"To commemorate the 10th anniversary of the HyperX brand, Kinston has released a limited edition line up called the HyperX Genesis 10th Anniversary Special Edition. We take a look at the top-end 16 GB 2400 MHz CL11 kit, a blazing fast kit with performance to match."
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Kingston HyperX 10th Anniversary 16GB 2400MHz Quad Channel Kit Review @ NikKTech
- G.Skill TridentX F3-2666C11Q-16GTXD 4x 4GB 2666 MHz C11 @ techPowerUp
- Avexir MPower Series DDR3 2400MHz 8GB Memory Kit @ eTeknix
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP and Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP Dual-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits @ X-bit Labs
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP & Sport VLP 1600MHz DDR3 Memory Kit Review @ Legit Reviews
- Kingston HyperX Limited Edition PC3-19200 16GB Quad Channel @ TechARP
- BIOS Option Of The Week - SDRAM 1T Command @ TechARP
Get notified when we go live!