This one goes all the way to 11! The November Catalyst update is here.
Subject: Graphics Cards | November 15, 2011 - 05:06 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: catalyst, catalyst 11.11, amd
Head to AMD for your newest version of Catalyst as the November update arrives for download.
Highlights this month include:
- Adobe Flash Player 11 support
- Enables full support of the GPU accelerated Stage 3D API and Stage 3D applications
- Supported on the AMD Radeon HD Series of GPUs, A-Series APU and E-Series APU
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
- Images and textures are no longer corrupted (Blue) in Rage.
- Bezel compensation now works correctly with Far Cry 2.
- Screen tearing is no longer randomly observed while moving a window on the desktop while in Clone mode or Eyefinity mode.
- A black screen is no longer observed when extending displays.
- Homefront no longer crashes randomly when Crossfire is enabled.
- DC – Universe Online no longer hangs soon after selecting a character and entering the game.
AMD Catalyst Linux introduces:
- OpenSUSE 12.1 early look support
- Seamless GPU Compute support
- The AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) OpenCL runtime is now enabled by default within the AMD Catalyst driver for Linux. Applications that leverage OpenCL for GPU based compute tasks will automatically benefit from the significant performance boost that this provides