and that's what G80's are made of
Subject: Graphics Cards | October 25, 2006 - 06:33 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Inquirer has pretty much summed up all we know about the new generation of nVIDIA cards. From what we don't know, like the number of pipelines, to what we do know, like the new SLI and the fact that reviews will be appearing quite soon, so check it out.
"Another thing that we learned is that Nvidia uses a new SLI. We saw it here originally spotted at nvnews.net. The new SLI is dual rail
stuff. It is ironic that ATI was the first to introduce such a connector that will let you have read and writes performed at the same time.
As for the rest, no one yet knows how many real pipelines this card has but you can rely on the 1.5GHz scalable clock rates. This doesn't
mean much to us as in theory this card is super fast but we will be anxious to see it in action. "
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- XFX GeForce 7950 GT Extreme Passive Edition 512MB @ HEXUS
- BFG GeForce 7950 GT OC Review @ Technic3D
- ASUS EN7950GT @ Gamepyre
- Powercolor X1650 Pro @ techPowerUp
- ATI Radeon X1900 XT 256 MB @ techPowerUp!
- ASUS EAX1950PRO @
- ATI or NVIDIA - The Battle For Adult Gaming GPU's @ Legit
- Revoltec VGA Graphic Freezer Pro @ Bjorn3D
Get notified when we go live!