RivaTuner 2.0 RC16 has arrived
Subject: Graphics Cards | May 22, 2006 - 08:25 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Guru of 3D have updated their most popular tool, RivaTuner. Read more about this updated tool that allows low level overclocking of almost every video card available. If you already know and love it, the download location is here.
- Added ForceWare 81.xx and 82.xx driver families support.
- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare driver families. Added databases for ForceWare
81.26, 81.33, 81.82, 81.84, 81.87, 81.94, 81.95 and 82.10 drivers.
- Added Catalyst 5.10 and 5.11 drivers detection.
- Updated Catalyst 5.10 and 5.11 certified SoftR9x00 patch script (32-bit versions only).
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for both ATI and NVIDIA graphics processors.
- Added support for mainboards with more than 8 physically addressable PCI-compatible slots
(e.g. ASUS P5WD2 with some old BIOS revisions)
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- How Well
Does Ageia's PhysX Accelerate Game Physics? @ ExtremeTech
- ASUS PhysX P1 GRAW Edition 128MB (PCI) @ Hardware Zone
EN7800GT Silent Video Card @ motherboards.org
- Galaxy GeForce 7600 GS GDDR3 @ Elite Bastards
- S3 Graphics Chrome
S27 including MultiChrome @ HEXUS
- Zalman VF900-Cu Ultra Quiet High Performance VGA Cooler @ PCApex
- ATI RADEON Xpress 3200 Shootout: ASUS A8R32-MVP
Deluxe -v- Sapphire PURE Crossfire PC-A9RD580 @ HEXUS
- Sapphire Demo PC '06 @