RealityMark is available for download
Subject: Graphics Cards | October 10, 2006 - 02:40 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Set to become the 3dMark equivalent for Physics Processing Units, AGEIA has posted their RealityMark benchmarking tool for download.
Here's the system requirements
- AGEIA PhysX Accelerator with latest drivers (2.5.1 or later required)
- Microsoft WindowsÂ® XP 32-bit or 64-bit
- 1GB System RAM or higher
- At least 1 GB free hard disk space
- IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® 4 or Celeron Processor, 1.5GHz or higher OR AMD Athon XP™ 2400+ or higher
- DirectX 9.0 graphics adapter with 128MB RAM or higher
"RealityMark is based on a version of CellFactor: Combat Training from Artificial Studios and Immersion Games. It utilizes a pre-scripted gameplay sequence much like a time demo to compare in-game performance of hardware and software PhysX. The scripted sequence is played once with the PhysX processor enabled and a second time with it disabled to determine the relative performance of each. It then returns the results in terms average Frames Per Second (FPS)."