New Cat 5.4s are Out!
Subject: Graphics Cards | April 7, 2005 - 03:39 PM | Ryan Shrout
I saw over at HardOCP that new Catalyst 5.4 drivers are now online, so head on over and pick 'em up if you need them. Below is a partial list of fixes:
Fixed in this driver:
- 3DMark2001: A black screen is no longer displayed when launching 3DMark2001 after launching Aquamark3 when the CATALYST™ CONTROL CENTER is installed
- Pacific Fighters: Playing the game after playing any track for a short period of time and having the landscape detail set to perfect no longer results in the clouds becoming blocking when flying
- Sail Simulator 4: Attempting to play the game under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9800 XT installed no longer results in the operating system failing to respond and rebooting
- SolidWorks 2004: Display corruption is no longer noticed when setting the AA to 6X and AF to 16X
- Splinter Cell: Depth buffer corruption noticed on the ATI RADEON™ X800 PRO is now resolved
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Loading the Dantooine level of the game under Windows XP no longer results in slow game performance
Source: PC Perspective
Get notified when we go live!