It's a bit early for 11.12, but how about Catalyst 11.11c?
Subject: Graphics Cards | December 2, 2011 - 11:28 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: amd, catalyst, radeon
AMD has pushed out a third performance driver built off of their Catalyst 11.11 driver build. In this release you get all of the improvements from both 11a and 11b, along with new improved CrossfireX performance in Skyrim. If you have skipped the two previous updates it is probably worth grabbing this release if you are having any performance issues with the games listed below.
Elder Scrolls Skyrim
- New in Catalyst 11.11c: Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling for the AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling for AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
- Improves performance 2-7% on single GPU configurations
- Resolve corruption seen when enabling Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing on the AMD Radeon HD 6970 Series
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- New in Catalyst 11.11b: Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling
Batman Arkham City
- Improves DirectX 11 performance for single GPU configurations
- Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling Resolves a number of image/stability issues seen with the title: Fix geometry corruption, sometimes seen in Bash TV entrance
- Fix issues with Low-memory conditions on 32bit systems.
- Fix issue with extreme corruption with missing textures on 32bit systems.
- Fix memory leaks when deleting/reusing sync objects.
- Fix hitching and pausing, especially noticeable on some Quad Core systems when doing races and Stanley Express runs.
- Fix some missing shadows
- Resolves intermittent corruption seen when playing the game at specific camera angles
Download and install the Driver from the following location: (direct links)
AMD Catalyst 11.11c Performance Driver for Windows vista & Windows 7
AMD Catalyst 11.11c Performance Driver for Windows XP