GeForce 326.80 (Beta) Drivers Now Available
Subject: Graphics Cards | August 20, 2013 - 04:24 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: nvidia, graphics drivers, geforce 326.80
The new GeForce 326.80 beta driver is now available to download. An essential update for gamers sneaking into Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist, today’s driver ensures maximum performance and system compatibility in the brand new stealth title, which is jam-packed with PC-exclusive features and technology, including NVIDIA HBAO+ Ambient Occlusion, NVIDIA TXAA Temporal Anti-Aliasing, out-of-the-box NVIDIA SLI support, and much much more. For a full rundown, head on back to GeForce.com tomorrow when we’ll detail all of Blacklist’s impressive tech.
New in GeForce R326 Drivers Performance Boost
- Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration.
Here is an example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 770:
- Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
GeForce GTX 770 SLI: ·
- Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 11% in F1 2012
- GeForce GTX 770:
- Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
- Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
- SHIELD · Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming. Learn more here.
- 4K Displays · Adds support for additional tiled 4K displays Extended support for tiled 4K features