ATi to Release .11-micron X300 & More
Subject: Graphics Cards | May 28, 2004 - 02:44 PM | Andrew Kaiser
ATi certainly isn't sitting back and letting nVidia dominate the budget market. Digitimes has some information on ATi's new budget cards.
People are still having a hard time getting their hands on Radeon X800 XT boards, and someone has already discovered how to turn an X800 Pro into an X800 XT. What an exciting season for new technoloy!
Quote: "ATI Technologies will showcase its first 0.11-micron graphics chip, the Radeon X300 (formally named RV370), at Computex Taipei 2004 from June 1-5, according to market sources. The Radeon X300 chips aim at the entry-level card market with prices below US$100."
Here are some more Video Card reviews from around the web:
- Albatron FX5700P Turbo @ Viper Lair
- nVidia's PowerShift @ HEXUS
- Powercolor X800 Pro 256MB GDDR3 @ Hardware Hell
- X800 Pro to X800 XT Mod @ Overclockers UK
- Albatron Fx5700p Turbo @ Red & Blackness
- VisionTek Xtasy RADEON X800 Pro @ Bjorn3D
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra @ 3D Velocity
- Albatron GeForceFX 5700P Turbo @ PC Stats
- Inno3D GeForce FX 5700 Ultra GDDR3 @ nV News
- Chaintech 'Apogee' FX5700Ultra @ 3D Velocity
Get notified when we go live!