ASUS' Direct CU II works well with GTX 780s
Subject: Graphics Cards | September 5, 2013 - 04:04 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: asus, GTX 780 DC II OC, DirectCU II, gtx 780
With 3GB of memory ASUS' GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC card strays from the pack in terms of features and design. With new and improved DirectCU II cooling on the card, high quality chokes and 10 phase power you should be able to push far ahead of the factory overclock of 889MHz with a boost of 941MHz. You can use [H]ard|OCP's result of 1093-1145MHz core and 6.158GHz memory as a goal to try to reach, as long as you are willing to put the power sliders all the way to the right. Check out how it performs in their full review.
"ASUS revamped the DirectCU II cooling system and visual style, providing a full non-reference video card with the ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DiretCU II OC. New is the hybrid CoolTech fan providing improved airflow, and a 10mm heat pipe. We will see how this video card performs against several GPUs."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- SI GeForce GTX 770 Twin Frozr Gaming OC Edition 2GB @ eTeknix
- MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3 GB @ techPowerUp
- EVGA GTX 780 Classified Review @ Hardware Canucks
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 with Intel Core i7 4960X Benchmarks @Hi Tech Legion
- ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU MINI Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Gigabyte GTX780 WindForce OC @ Kitguru
- MSI GTX 780 N780 Lightning Video Card Review @ HiTech Legion
- ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Review @ Hardware Canucks
- MSI GeForce GTX 760 HAWK @ Bjorn3D
- MSI GTX 760 HAWK 2 GB @ techPowerUp
- Gigabyte GTX 760 WindForce OC 2GB @ eTeknix
- Club3D HD 7790 royalKing Poker Series 1GB @ eTeknix
- Gigabyte HD 7790 WindForce OC 2GB @ eTeknix
- Sapphire HD 7730 1GB GDDR5 Video Card Review @ TechwareLabs
Get notified when we go live!