AGEIA Press Releases
Subject: Graphics Cards | May 10, 2006 - 03:43 PM | Joe White
LOS ANGELES and MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. — May 10, 2006 - AGEIA™ Technologies, Inc., the pioneer in hardware-accelerated physics for games, announced today at E3 that Kuju Entertainment is supporting the AGEIA PhysX processor in its upcoming Rail Simulator. Rail Simulator lets players take charge of steam, diesel and electric trains on real routes in the United Kingdom and Germany. The sophisticated gameplay even allows players to design their own ideal journey routes.
More AGEIA Press Releases
- Illusion Softworks Embraces AGEIA PhysX Technology
- GFI Signs Publisher-wide Agreement for AGEIA PhysX Technology
- ELSA Japan Signs Reseller Agreement for AGEIA PhysX Accelerator Cards in Japan and Korea
- Crazy House Supports AGEIA PhysX Processor in TANK KILLER
- NetDevil Inks License Agreement for AGEIA PhysX SDK
- HD Publishing B.V. Licenses AGEIA PhysX Technology for Joint Task Force and Upcoming Games
Get notified when we go live!