6800GT Shootout, who will reign supreme?
Subject: Graphics Cards | October 14, 2005 - 10:58 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Wondering which 6800GT is right for you? Tech-hounds has a shootout between 3 major players in the graphics card biz. Even if the FRAPS ratings are the same, make sure to compare heat and the bundle of goodies they come with.
"Out of the the high end graphics card from NVIDIA, the GeForce 6800GT has the best bang for the buck. Now selling around US$ 250 to 350, it's the most affordable SM 3.0 graphics card that won't slow to a crawl under high details with AA and AF on. Today, we're looking at three cards: the ASUS EN6800GT, Galaxy Glacier 6800GT and Leadtek PX6800GT THD."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- SUS Extreme N6600GT Silencer 256MB (GeForce 6600 GT, PCIe) @ Hardware Zone
- Sapphire X800 GTO Ultimate & GTO2 Review @ GDHardware.com
- PowerColor X800 GT Xtreme 256MB and X800 GT EVO Tide Water 256MB @ HEXUS
- Asus Extreme N7800 GT Dual Sneak Peek Preview @ Hot Hardware
- ATI RADEON X1300 PRO: Entry-Level Gets a Decent Performer? @ X-Bit Labs