A warning of YouTube content to come
Subject: General Tech | December 12, 2007 - 11:49 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Over at Dan's Data, your mother's advice about ears and noses is being ignored, as Dan tests out the ETime Home Endoscope, aka the Digital Pen Camera. While exploring your earwax for signs of civilization, proving the existence of that last hair on your head or spelunking through your sinuses for the piece of Lego you lost long ago are fine activities to perform on your own, there is something you must remember.
With great magnifying power comes great responsibility, the web can be a scary enough place as it is, please don't make it worse.
"I have reviewed a USB video camera that you can stick up your nose.
(How have you managed to survive this long _without_ a USB video camera that you can stick up your nose?)"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Hardware:
Motherboard/CPU Utility Roundup @ AnandTech
- Top 5 Tips
for Maximum GPS Enjoyment in Your Car @ PC Mechanic
- Deep inside Thermaltake's Research & Development
Labs @ HEXUS
- Thermaltake to go public on 12th December - big
plans for 2008 @ HEXUS
- HEXUS.tv exclusive: Intel ramp up 45nm production in
Israel @ HEXUS
- Logitech Harmony 1000
Remote Control Review @ OCC
- SanDisk Sansa TakeTV @ Digital Trends
- The Greatest Linux Innovations Of 2007 @
- PCSTATS December Shopping List
Get notified when we go live!