That use for tha radio be a good one
Subject: General Tech | September 19, 2006 - 08:49 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Thar' be some swabs from Germany been inventing stick on electronics. Ye can pump the bilge water and extend tha plank with one switch, and ye aren't forced to run wires through your entire ship.
"Germany's EnOcean has come up with a series of sensors and switches that can extract energy from the environment and then transmit
information via radio signals to a computer, which can then take the requested action. Because the sensors don't need to be linked to the
building's electrical wiring, they can be installed without retrofitting. A dimmer switch, in other words, can be plunked on the wall
without the need for cutting holes."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Google rejects piracy @ The Inquirer
- New zero day virus on the move @ The Inquirer
- CEDIA Report @ eCoustics
- Top 10 Free Linux Games @ Techgage
- Garmin NÃ¼vi 310 SatNav @ UK Gamer
- Iomega ScreenPlay Pro @ Hardware Zone
- IPTV - Who Will Make Money Off The Matrix? @
- Google plugs phishing
hole @ CNET
- Tech Myths B.U.S.T.E.D. Posted @ TechARP
Get notified when we go live!