A sneak peek at Gigabyte's upcoming audio for the Sniper5 series
Subject: General Tech | May 1, 2013 - 06:19 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gigabyte, G1.Sniper 5, G1.Sniper 5M, AMP-UP Audio
Slow but surely teases of the next generation of motherboards for Intel processors are showing up, such as Tweaktown's preview here. You don't get to see much of the board its self but you do have a chance to learn about the new AMP-UP audio that will be featured on these motherboards. This will be a removable OP-AMP paired with Creative's Sound Core3D to bring high end audio performance to your onboard audio. It will be removable so that audiophiles can choose their favourite OP-AMP to install if they prefer it to the one included. Take a peek right here.
"The NDA is starting to come off the 4th Generation Intel Core series and today we'll show you what to expect from GIGABYTE in its new AMP-UP audio feature on the G1.Sniper 5 and G1.Sniper M5."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Microsoft Exchange rival Icewarp says selling Linux to Windows customers is easy @ The Inquirer
- Samsung making 20nm 4Gb LPDDR3 DRAM for mobile devices @ DigiTimes
- Is it me or did cloud marketing suddenly get really weird? @ The Register
- Intel LANFest SoCal 2013 – Local Gaming & Fun @ Legit Reviews
- Kitguru MEGA graphics card giveaway
- Noctua Joint Giveaway - NH-D14/NH-U14S/NH-U12S Up For Grabs Globally @ NikKTech