The re-rebirth of the iPod
Subject: General Tech | September 12, 2007 - 01:46 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The next generation of iPods is here, including the phoneless iPhone called the iPod Touch. The UI is also new, undergoing some serious changes and adding a few new features as well as removing a popular feature allowing you to output to a TV. Read on at Ars Technica ... if you can stand the excitement.
"iPods iPods iPods! That was the theme of Apple's September 5 event, titled "The Beat Goes On." And as expected,
what came out of the event was all sorts of iPod news: the shuffles got new colors, the iPod touch (touchscreen
iPod) made its debut, and Apple updated its old standbys, the iPod classic and iPod nano. This review focuses on the
latter two in the list, because they both saw the same general changes to physical design and also use the same new
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Apple iPod Classic Review @ CoolTechZone
- Apple iPod Touch @ CoolTechZone
- Apple iPod Nano (3rd Generation) Review @ CoolTechZone
- Motorola H9 Mini Bluetooth
Headset @ BlueTomorrow
- Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System Review @ CoolTechZone
- Audioengine A2 Review @ Digital
Get notified when we go live!