A pair of Corsair mouse and keyboard combos
Subject: General Tech | October 26, 2012 - 06:20 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, gaming mouse, mechanical keyboard, corsair, m60, k60, m90, k90, Corsair Vengeance
Pairing your mouse and keyboard will not unlock special powers like a full outfit will in many games however there is something satisfying about having matched peripherals, especially when they are effective tools. The Corsair Vengeance K90 and M90 as well as the M60 and K60 are up for review at Neoseeker. The Vengeance 90 series is the more customizable, and expensive of the two, perfect for those who need to be able to program a wide variety of macros to launch at the press of a single button while the 60 series is more for those who play FPS games and really don't need the same level of programability. Check out the full review to see which of the two combos most attracts you.
"Corsair tests the waters of the keyboard and mouse market with their first input device peripherals that use Cherry MX Red switches and dedicated gaming features. We test out the Vegeance K90/M90 and K60/M60 keyboard/mouse combos in our latest review."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T.9 Wireless Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- LEETGION Hellion Mechanical Gaming Mouse Review @ eTeknix
- Corsair Vengeance M60 Gaming Mouse Review @ TechwareLabs
- SPEEDLINK KUDOS RS Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Glossy Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Roccat Alumic mousepad review: mouse on metal @ Hardware.info
- AZiO Levetron Mech5 Gaming Keyboard @ Tweaktown
- Thrustmaster GPX LightBack Xbox 360 Controller Review @ eTeknix
- SteelSeries Free Mobile Wireless Controller Review @ HardwareHeaven