The new search from MSN goes Live
Subject: General Tech | September 12, 2006 - 11:39 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Live.com, the new search portal from MSN is out of Beta and on the web, and CNet has been playing with it. The interface is almost familiar, and it promises to be much more useful than the old MSN search page. Give it a try for a day and see what you think.
"Microsoft said its new online search portal will feature an improved user interface designed to fetch more accurate Web search results.
In addition, Live Search will now power MSN Search. Live Local Search was also released from beta, but only in the U.S. and U.K. The changes
are all part of Microsoft's new set of Internet services and software."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Broadband Over Gas Lines â€” a Pipe Dream? @ Slashdot
- PSP holds security risk @ The Inquirer
- How To Access Your Computer
Remotely @ Laptop Gamers
- Logisys Phone Smart LED Keyboard illuminates,
innovates @ OCModShop
- Microsoft vs. Apple: Embracing
The Online Community @ OSWeekly
- Linux Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) Overview @
- Make Windows XP Shut-Down Faster @
- Fujifilm FinePix F30 Review @ Digital Trends
- The Business Side Of Blogs @ The TechZone
- Win an Alphacool Xtreme Pro 220 Kit @ Overclock3D
Get notified when we go live!