The new face of Commodore
Subject: General Tech | September 11, 2007 - 11:52 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Commodore 64 offered many people a way to play games, back when the PC was still a pipe dream, and only the Amiga fan-boys didn't desperately want one. Commodore is coming back as a computer builder, and plan to compete with Dell, HP and the other manufacturers. They make some very interesting claims, and when [H]ard|OCP tried to contact them about those claims ...
Read the email exchange, and their thoughts about what was revealed.
"Commodore Gaming comes to HardOCP looking to get some free press about its new gaming machines in North America.
Check out what happens when you ask this tech company to back up its performance claims. You wanted free press, here
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Seven Wonders of the IT World
- Average power consumption is anything but @
- Firefox downloads top 400 million @ The
- Science gets its YouTube on with SciVee @ Ars Technica
Microsoft Will Always Rule The Enterprise Space @ OSWeekly
- Linspire Needs to Drop OS, Focus Exclusively On CNR @ OSWeekly
- How-To: Switch Your Grandma to Linux @
- Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Review @ OCC
- My Google Wish List @ PC
- Interview with
Bill2Phone @ Techgage
- Interview with Monty Sharma of Vivox @ Techgage
- Neoseeker's September
SuperTalent Memory/Media-player Give-away