A new PSU so good it's a Sin(Tek)
Subject: General Tech | October 11, 2005 - 11:09 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
BigBruin does a full review of SinTek's new 500W PSU. It's got modular connectors, as in you only plug in however many wires are needed. It has a 120mm LED fan, and you can overvolt your memory and PCIx by 5%, right on the PSU. To see what else it can do, read the whole review.
"SinTek has a real quality unit on their hands here. The 500 Watt power supply has many great features such as the adjustable voltage rails, a 120mm adjustable fan, a digital temperature readout, and modular cabling. Having all of the cables pre-wrapped and modular makes installation a clean and easy task. All of this is wrapped together with a five year warranty."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Ultra Products 2nd Generation 500W X-Finity PSU @ BigBruin
- Epower Technology Silent Engine Tiger 550W Power Supply Review @ XYZ Computing
- Antec TruePower II 480w Power Supply Review @ NGOHQ
- Nexus NX-5000, 500 Watt PSU Review @ HardwareXL
- Aspire DarkSide ATX-AS600W-BL 600W Power Supply @ PimpRig
Get notified when we go live!