A mouse that goes a little overboard?
Subject: General Tech | October 16, 2006 - 06:00 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
You can tell by the name, the Fanatec HeÃ¤d$h0t, that this mouse is a little unusual. The fact that it comes in a clear plastic briefcase, just to hold the mousepad/USB hub, the power brick you need to run the thing, oh, and the mouse too. ExtremeTech attempts to figure out what this 200dpi beast does, and if it will help you get more "HeÃ¤d$h0ts".
"What happens when someone throws in the kitchen sink? Fanatec is about to put a mouse and pad combination that has so many features, we
hardly know where to start. We're talking special mouse cord management, adjustable width, high-DPI sensor, programmable macros, USB hub,
joystick emulation, you name it. Is this finally a mouse that delivers everything on a gamer's wish list, or does the scattershot approach
deliver a product that is a jack of all trades, master of none?"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Cyber Snipa PC Gaming Pad v2 @ R&B Mods
- Coollaboratory Liquid MetalPad Review @
- XTracPads Ripper Mouse Pad @ Modders-Inc
- Corepad Victory Mousepad @
- Optimus Mini Three Keyboard @ X-bit Labs
- Saitek Eclipse II (2) USB Gamers Keyboard @ Overclock3d
- Enermax Aurora Aluminium Keyboard @ 3D
- Logitech diNovo Edge: A Killer Keyboard @
- Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5000 @ Modders-Inc
- Logitech io2 Digital Writing System @
- Cyber Snipa Intelliscope Laser Gaming Mouse @ A True
- Abernook Bling-Bling Mouse for Your Girlfriend @ CoolTechZone
- Everglide G-1000 Gaming Mouse @ Rbmods
- Razer Copperhead Mouse - Anarchy Red @ Modders-Inc