The curse of the movie game
Subject: General Tech | July 25, 2007 - 03:53 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
GamePyre picked up Transformers: The Game, with high hopes. After fighting dodgy controls and the lousy interface, they did see some new Transformers, but unfortunately it was not enough to save the game in the end. The only good news they had was that it would be a good deal if you found it in the bargain bin.
"It really does pain me to give something bearing the Transformers name a bad score, but I can't lie about this game. Sure, you get to see a couple of Transformers that aren't in the movie, but that doesn't make up for the absolutely horrible controls. Even if you are a total Transformers nut, I'd suggest waiting till the price comes down. Save yourself a few bucks and go see the movie again instead, it will be a better use of you time."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals : Fireteam Bravo 2 (PSP) @ Strategy Informer
- The Sims 2: Seasons @ Strategy Informer
- The Darkness Xbox 360 @ GamePyre
- Civilization IV - Beyond the Sword @ GamingHeaven
- Driver Parallel Lines (PC) @ GamePyre
- Overlord: Most Evil Video Game of 2007 for PC/XBox 360 @ Benchmark Reviews
- Flatout: Ultimate Carnage Xbox 360 @ TweakTown
- Overlord (Xbox 360) @ DH
- Console Exclusivity @ Bonafide Reviews
- World in Conflict open beta performance analysis - Additional information @ Elite Bastards
- Thrustmaster T-Charge All NW Nintendo Wii Remote Charging Stand @ I4U