In the case of Slashdot versus Bigfoot, gD Hardware presiding
Subject: General Tech | August 16, 2006 - 12:25 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The announced Killer NIC coming from Bigfoot, guaranteed to reduce lag for online gaming seems to have a bit of FUD surrounding it. gD Hardware has compiled an article featuring the main questions Slashdot members, and Bigfoot's responses. Head over to get a clearer idea of what this NIC is going to do.
"After we ran our first interview with Bigfoot Networks on its pending "Killer", lag-reducing network
card, it created quite a buzz on Slashdot. The readers there posted some seriously tough questions
that Bigfoot was glad to answer and we have them for you."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
Declared on Caps Lock Key @ Slashdot
Phones, Laptops, and More @ ExtremeTech
- FUBAR: Your
DIY Bloopers @ ExtremeTech
- Network equipment
makers confident about pre-n demand despite possible delay in 802.11n approval @ DigiTimes
- Google Talk marks first year with upgrade @ CNET
- Microsoft patch can cause IE trouble @ CNET
- Top 4 Exciting Features In Mac OS X Leopard @ OSWeekly
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 5 Premium @ Elite Bastards
- Cannot Delete File: Cannot
Read from the Source File or Disk @ The TechZone
- Samsung SCX-4200 Multifunction Printer Review @ XYZ Computing
- Sony Ericsson
M600i @ Hardware Zone
Get notified when we go live!