You aren't really stylin' unless your earbuds are made of wood
Subject: General Tech | September 28, 2012 - 04:09 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, rosewill, RHTS-11002, in-ear, rosewood
Rosewill's RHTS-11002 in-ear headphones are definitely designed for the high end market as the body of the earbuds is made of rosewood, with aluminium highlights and replaceable silicon tips. TechPowerUp thought the sound quality to be similar to Sennheiser's CX300, good for casual listening while you are on the go but not as powerful or rich as you can get with full headphones or speakers. They are currently $20 on NewEgg which makes them a rather sweet deal for anyone shopping for this style of headphones.
"Rosewill's impressive product line-up also includes some very interesting headphones and in-ears. We will be taking a look at the RHTS-11002 Rosewood in-ears which features 10 mm dynamic drivers, and real rosewood ear cups!"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 Gaming Surround Sound Headset @ Tweaktown
- Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset @ Benchmark Reviews
- Logitech Ultimate Ears 6000 Headset Review @ HardwareHeaven
- CM Storm Sonuz Headset Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus @ LanOC Reviews
- Ebode BT Sound BTR30 Universal Bluetooth Receiver Review @ Madshrimps