What happens in Vegas ...
Subject: General Tech | February 20, 2007 - 05:48 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Join [H]ard|OCP on a tour of the underside of Los Vegas in the new Rainbow Six Vegas on XBox360, PS3 and PSP. They found a texture problem similar to the one discovered in Gears of War, where some textures would take upwards of 30 seconds to be drawn in when first loading a level, but the gameplay more than made up for the inconvenience. This seems to be a worthy addition to any Rainbow 6 fan's collection.
"In Rainbow Six Vegas, Rainbow operatives take to the chaotic streets of Las Vegas as an escalating terrorist siege in Sin City
threatens to take world terrorism to new, uncontrollable heights."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Sam and Max Episode 3 - The Mole, The Mob, and
the Meatball @ GamePyre
- Black Bean: Don't rule out a PS3/Wii version
of SBK-07 @ Strategy Informer
- Digital Devil Saga 2 Delayed @ Strategy
- Tomy blames Nintendo for profit drop @
Civilizations II: Dark Avatar @ Strategy Informer
- City of Heroes Internal @ Strategy
- Crackdown for the Xbox
360 @ Futurelooks
- Supreme Commander (PC) review @
- Bungie set to develop Halo 4? @ Strategy
- 505 Games to release European PS3 version of
Armored Core 4 @ Strategy Informer
- Capcom set to release downloadable map packs
for Lost Planet @ Strategy Informer
- Battlestations: Midway @
- Micro Machines V4 @ Strategy
Get notified when we go live!