What is AMD thinking
Subject: General Tech | December 14, 2007 - 04:52 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Reviewers had a chance to meet with AMD at the 2007 Analyst Day. They did discuss more than just the problems they have had with their recent releases and look to the upcoming year and what we can expect to see. Check out The Tech Reports take on this media event, and find out if they discussed Ruiz's raise.
"AMD's management team talked for three hours this morning about the company's direction, upcoming products, and
platforms. What did they have to say, and what does it all mean? Here's our report."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Editorial on AMD's Analyst Day @ PenStar Systems
10.4-Inch LCD Photo Frame RDF-104 @ Benchmark Reviews
- Preview of Bluetooth Wireless
Technology at CES 2008 @ Blue Tomorrow
- Technology Flops of 2007 @ PC
- Gamehelper Holiday Buyer's
- TechSpot Giveaway: Win an ASUS Eee PC and more