What is AIDA64 Extreme Edition? Only the new improved replacement for the Everest benchmarking tool
Subject: General Tech, Graphics Cards, Systems, Storage | May 4, 2011 - 06:43 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: ssd, everest, benchmarking, benchmark, aida64, aida
BUDAPEST, Hungary - May 04, 2011 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.70 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 1.70 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 release further strengthens its solid-state drive health and temperature monitoring capabilities, and implements support for the latest graphics processors from both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- LGA1155 B3 stepping motherboards support
- Preliminary support for AMD “Bulldozer” and “Llano” processors
- Intel 320, Intel 510, OCZ Vertex 3, Samsung PM810 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6770M, Radeon HD 6790
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 520, GT 520M, GT 550M, GT 555M, GTX 550 Ti, GTX 590
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
Get notified when we go live!