We've got gold! Deus Ex 2 is on time.
Subject: General Tech | July 27, 2011 - 05:09 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: deus ex 3, gaming
The news out of Montreal is good, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is off to the production lines as the gold DVD has been stamped. That means that come August 23 you will be able to pick it up at stores or use the copy you pre-ordered through Steam. That doesn't give us any guarantees as to the quality of the game, though the trailers seem good and more importantly the gameplay previews do as well. With Eidos it is hard to say how good the dialog and story will be as they've been the makers of some of the worst and some of the best examples over the years. Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN better not have been lied to!
"Humans! The promised day has arrived. Some said it wasn’t possible. Some said rude, badly-spelled things in capital letters. Others were simply impatient. No matter: it has happened. Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the third game in the series that has an awful lot to do with why an awful lot of us remain faithful, unswervingly loyal PC gamers to do this day, has gone gold. And I’m not just talking about its colour pallete. It is finished, Eidos Montreal have just revealed. Complete. Ready. Well, ready as it’ll ever be – and that means its release date on August 23 is actually happening."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Crysis 2 DirectX 11 Ultra Update Overview @Hi Tech Legion
- 7 Fantastical Indie RPGs Worth Playing @ Wired
- Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues DLC Review (PC) @ HardwareHeaven
- The story behind Rocket Jockey, and the 360 port you can't play @ Ars Technica
- From Dust lets you build worlds, with a side of frustration @ Ars Technica
- Commanding Shepard: Jennifer Hale Speaks @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Chaos All-Stars: Space Marine Hands-On @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Dungeon Siege III Review @ Techgage
- Gotham City Imposters - Xbox 360, PS3, PC @ HEXUS
- Cars 2: The Videogame - Xbox 360, PS3 @ HEXUS