Tritton managed to stick 8 speakers in their PC 510 HDA 5.1 headset
Subject: General Tech | July 7, 2011 - 09:27 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: tritton, audio, 5.1 headset
Some 5.1 surround sound headsets emulate extra speakers through software but you find the occasional set that actually have a hardware solution in the form of multiple speakers. Tritton's PC 510 HDA's speakers range from 23mm in the centre to 30mm for front and back and a sub of 40mm. It connects to your 5.1 sound card via the numerous RCA jacks present and a USB connector to handle power and the controller. MektuMods had a great time gaming with these but felt that the audio quality was not up to snuff when it came to enjoying music. Read the full review here.
"This time we will take a closer look at a gaming headset from Tritton - an American manufacturer established in 2000. The new model they sent us for a review is PC 510 HDA, and it's a gaming headset of the 5.1-variety. Now lets see how it compares to the audio gear we've reviewed earlier."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 Headphones @ [H]ard|OCP
- Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 Noise Isolating Earphones Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Bose IE2 In-Ear Headphones Review @ Tech-Reviews
- SteelSeries 7XB 360 Headset @ OC3D
- Tritton PC510 HDa Gaming Headset Review @ eTeknix
- Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset Review @ eTeknix