Torment: Tides of Numenera lives!
Subject: General Tech | February 20, 2013 - 02:47 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: planescape, torment, numenera, gaming
Planescape:Torment 2, aka the Tides of Numenera now has a website to whet your thirst for this project. It will not be a direct sequel or clone of the first game, it will not even use AD&D rules, instead being an adaptation of the existing Numenera RGP which you can check out here. Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN has been following the early development of this game, from its first crowdfunded inception to the latest and greatest news from the developers. Check out the new webpage and news at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN.
"Numenera’s Ninth World is a fantastic vision of a world in which massive civilizations have risen and fallen – disappeared, transcended, overwhelmed, or destroyed – and left their cities, monuments, and artifacts behind. As each rose and fell, their achievements became part of the accumulated detritus of eons… but much of it did not decay. And now this assortment of ancient power is there for the taking, ever-present, underfoot. The humans of the Ninth World take and use what they can. They call these wonders (and horrors) the numenera."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Why You Can’t Make A Game About Montreal’s Metro @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Dead Space 3 @ The Inquirer
- BioShock Infinite goes gold, new trailer released @ HEXUS
- Chris Roberts On Life After Crowdfunding, Games Vs Film @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Lakes Boil: Ubisoft And EA To Sell Each Others Games @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- MS-DOS Screenshot Challenge @ Starfield
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Xbox 360 @ Tweaktown