Took them long enough to figure that out
Subject: General Tech | March 2, 2007 - 12:43 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Why has it taken this long to get a Conan game; not that 2008 is exactly close yet. Finally you can stalk the wilderness as everyones favorite Cimmerian hacking off heads and bathing in blood. In fact, you should really head over to Strategy Informer to take a look at the 24 screenshots they've posted to get an idea just how much blood there will be in this game.
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Scarface Wii Announced @ Strategy Informer
- Delaware St.
John: The Seacliff Tragedy Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Lucasarts to create Clone Wars handheld game?
@ Strategy Informer
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes update coming 6th of
March @ Strategy Informer
- The Warriors @ Strategy Informer
- Shady O' Grady's Rising
Star Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Supreme Commander Review: Supreme Polished RTS for
Total Annihilation Fans @ OCModShop
- Ratchet and Clank : Size Matters
(PSP) review @ GH
- Hearts of Iron II -
DOOMSDAY @ Strategy Informer
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes @
- The Shivah @ Strategy Informer
- Command & Conquer 3 - Demo Performance @ Legion