Thermaltake's tiny Isurus headset is perfect for your next road trip
Subject: General Tech | January 6, 2012 - 03:16 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, thermaltake, isurus, headset
Thermaltake has made a very portable headset, utilizing an earbud style with an omnidirectional microphone on the headset cord. That results in a headset which is significantly more portable than an over the head design. As it uses analog plugs, the headset is compatible with just about any device, not just your PC. Bjorn3D did note that there were some sacrifices to make the Isurus so portable, it lacks an inline volume control and the microphone tends to pick up more background noise than would be preferable.
"Thermaltake Isurus is a great headset for those like to travel and are seeking a portable and compact headset. This headset is far more versatile than regular bulkier headsets and can be used for so much more than gaming."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 USB Headset Review @ OCC
- Corsair Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset Review @ OCC
- Jabra STREET2 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review @ Real World Labs
- Corsair Vengeance 1300 & 1500 Gaming Headsets Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Arctic Sound P311 Bluetooth Headset @ Hi Tech Legion
- SteelSeries Diablo III Gaming Headset @ Kitguru
- Star Wars The Old Republic Peripherals by Razer Update @ HardwareHeaven
- SteelSeries Siberia V2 Black and Gold Edition @ Kitguru
Get notified when we go live!