Testing heatsinks on an almost unlimited budget
Subject: General Tech | August 7, 2007 - 08:55 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
SPCR managed to finagle a tour of Gigabyte's high tech testing chambers, where their new line of cooling products undergoes testing. They have some impressive cabinets for testing temperatures under precisely controlled environments, and you have to see the audio testing chamber for yourself in the article.
"Gigabyte arranged an exclusive tour for SPCR of its impressive anechoic and thermal testing chambers in Taipei
during Computex 2007. These are among the ultimate tools for acoustic/thermal analysis. Here's a mini-tour for SPCR
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- AMD prepares more price cuts @ The
- Open source legislation and digital civil rights @ Ars Technica
- Intel to push two new technologies
with X38 chipset @ DigiTimes
- Linux 2.6.23-rc2 Kernel Performance @
- USB2.0 7-Port Compact Hub from USBFever @ DragonSteelMods
- HSDPA connection sharing from WM6 phones @ TweakTown
- 14 LED Torch from GizGeek @ DragonSteelMods
- Netgear XE104 Powerline Ethernet
Switch @ HEXUS
- Rbmods and Ultra giveaway! @
- Win Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio
7.1 Soundcard @ Tekbunker
Talent 2GB DDR2 800Mhz GiveAway @ PC Apex
- OC3D Competition - "Three for All"
Get notified when we go live!