The Sysadmin's new best friend
Subject: General Tech | October 26, 2007 - 11:38 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Dragon Steel Mods reviews a hand held, USB or battery powered paper shredder; something you will probably see appearing on many desks, or counterbalancing a sysadmin's other tool on their belt. No longer will paperwork be the bane of your existence and memos will be a thing of the past when you can just destroy the evidence in no time at all. If only they would build one big enough to fit an entire spammer in.
"Our friends at USBGeek have sent over a USB Portable Paper Shredder that is obviously portable but works great,
and it can be powered via USB or with standard 'AA' batteries. It's great for shredding that unwanted junk mail,
and of course that stray private document that you might not want anyone else seeing..."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Orange Box games bricked by Valve @ The Inquirer
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
beta @ ExtremeTech
- Senate passes Internet tax moratorium extension: 7 more years tax-free @ Ars Technica
- NEC SX-9 to be World's Fastest
Vector Computer @ Slashdot
- What 10,000+ People Say About Linux
Graphics @ Phoronix
- HEXUS.winners win4FREE
competitions :: BIGS giveaway - Win a Wii!
- 7-in-1 USB Travel Easy Bag from USBFever @ DragonSteelMods
- AMD spices up 3D graphics with
buttery nipples @ HEXUS