Somebody bleached the R.A.T. 7 mouse!
Subject: General Tech | October 17, 2011 - 02:29 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, Mad Catz, Cyborg R.A.T.7 Albino, gaming mouse
The Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T.7 gaming mouse is already the strangest looking mouse on the market. The amount of customization possible just for the physical layout of the mouse is incredible, this goes far beyond just adjusting weight and DPI, the entire mouse can be reshaped for your hand. Not content with having only one type of these oddball devices, Mad Catz have created an albino version which will certainly stand out on any desk. RealWorldLabs needs more than just a colour change before they recommend a mouse, they need to game with it as well.
"With an lightning fast next gen 6400DPI twin-eye laser sensor, a more elegant white color (Apple fans) and the same impressive set of features as the original R.A.T.7 the latest Albino version is very close to being the ultimate gaming mouse to date aimed at the most hardcore of gamers."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Flight Simulator Joystick: Everything You Wanted to Know @ X-bit Labs
- Cooler Master Storm Xornet Gaming Mouse @ Pro-Clockers
- CoolerMaster Storm Xornet Gaming Mouse Review @ The SSD Review
- GIGABYTE ECO600 Long-Life Wireless Laser Mouse @ Tweaktown
- Coolermaster CM Storm Sentinel Zero Review @ HardwareLOOK
- Nexus SM-9000 Silent Wireless Laser Mouse @ Tweaktown
- Roccat Valo Gaming Keyboard Review @ Hardware Secrets